Conditions and Treatments at Orlando Health Advanced Rehabilitation Institute
The Orlando Health Advanced Rehabilitation Institute is dedicated to helping you or your loved one reach maximum potential following a significant injury that affects mobility and independence.
Our comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation program uses a multidisciplinary approach to provide the latest treatments and therapies under one roof. Regardless of your injury, our team of compassionate professionals will build a treatment plan customized for your unique needs and personal goals.
The conditions we treat in our comprehensive medical inpatient rehabilitation program include:
- Brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Major multiple trauma
- Neurological disorders (including multiple sclerosis, motor neuron disease and Parkinson’s disease)
- Congenital deformity
- Bilateral hip or knee replacement (single joint if at least 85 years old or with a BMI over 50)
- Severe rheumatologic conditions
- Other conditions as deemed appropriate by our admitting physicians
Inpatient Rehabilitation Programs
Our specialized amputee care will maximize your independence to help you live a full, active life. Our team of dedicated professionals will meet your medical and rehabilitation needs following your surgery and after you have been discharged.
With more than 35 years of experience providing brain injury care, our team of specialists understands that every brain injury is unique and requires a treatment plan tailored to your needs.
Spinal Cord Injury
Spinal Cord Injury
We offer the highly specialized care needed to not only help you survive a spinal cord injury, but also to thrive and enjoy your life.
Our team specializes in treating complex strokes to significantly improve your chances of regaining strength and independence so that you can get the most out of life.
Featured Outpatient Services
- Concussion Recovery Program: Our outpatient rehabilitation program is a leader in traumatic brain injury rehabilitation in Central Florida.
- Spinal Cord Injury Outpatient Rehabilitation Program: Our team has extensive experience helping patients improve their level of function following a traumatic or non-traumatic spinal cord injury.
- Multiple Sclerosis Comprehensive Care Center: We provide patients and caregivers with access to leading-edge medications, treatments and specialty rehabilitation services.
- Parkinson’s Disease Program: Our team focuses on increasing independence to improve quality of life throughout the stages of the disease.
- Oncology Rehabilitation Program: Our multidisciplinary team helps patients manage cancer-treatment symptoms to improve overall quality of life.
- Lymphedema Rehabilitation Program: Certified therapists provide comprehensive lymphedema therapy.
- Pelvic Rehabilitation Program: Our outpatient rehabilitation program addresses the unique needs of those suffering from various forms of pelvic floor dysfunction.
Continuum of Care
The Orlando Health Advanced Rehabilitation Institute is committed to ensuring your care from the moment you enter our hospital and beyond. When you are discharged, our team will recommend outpatient services to support your continued progress. Our outpatient centers, accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities, feature multidisciplinary teams taking a collaborative approach to provide the highest level of specialized care. We will help you meet your goals and get the most out of your life.