Critical Care Medicine Fellowship
Salary & Benefits
- Low-cost medical, vision and dental insurance for resident and family
- Long-term disability
- Professional liability insurance
- Group Life and AD&D equal to annual salary
- Worker's compensation insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Aflac Group Accident Insurance
- Choice Auto Insurance Program
Employer-sponsored retirement savings accounts available
- Three (3) weeks of paid vacation each year. All vacations must be scheduled in advance with the Program Director to provide appropriate coverage. No two fellows in the same year may take vacations at the same time unless approved by the Program Director.
- Sick leave
- Leave of Absence
- Free meals when working & on call which include meals at campus Subway & Starbucks
- Free secure covered parking just steps away from the hospital main entrance.
- Lab coats and scrubs are provided free of charge at the beginning of each academic year.
- EPIC EMR
- Access to hospital computer system from home
- Access to electronic library resources on all computers (i.e.. Up-to-Date, MD Consult, First Consult, and access to a journal collection of more than 375 full-text subscriptions)
- Comfortable call rooms
- Education stipend for conferences, books and other materials
- Direct deposit and membership in federal credit union