Q. How secure is my information?
A. Maintaining your privacy is our top priority, and we have taken the necessary steps to ensure we meet your expectations as well as all federal and state privacy laws. All transmitted data is encrypted during this process. The data storage is also encrypted for protection.
We will not share your personal information with any outside party not affiliated with our organization. Only you - and those you authorize - will be able to see or gain access to the information in your portal.
Q. How do I get an invitation email to join the portal?
A. Available options:
- Option 1: You will need to provide your email during your next visit. An invitation will be sent the day after your visit/discharge
- Option 2: If you have not had a visit, then you can visit one of our enrollment locations to request an invitation
- Option 3: Use the remote enrollment process
Q: I created an account already. Why am I being asked to come and show my ID?
A: You’ve created an account without the use of an email invitation to the patient portal. Your universal health records cannot be linked to your account until you’ve been identified by an Orlando Health Team Member. This measure is in place to protect you and your health information. You can request an email invitation from any of our enrollment locations, or through the remote enrollment process.
Q. If I’m not a current patient of Orlando Health, but have been a patient in the past, can I set up an account for future use?
A. Yes, if you have been a patient at one of Orlando Health’s hospitals, outpatient centers or physician practices in the past, you can sign up for MyOrlandoHealth.com too. However, sign-up must be done in person to confirm your identity and protect your health information. Please present a photo identification card like your driver’s license and your email address at one of our any of our enrollment locations or use the remote enrollment process.
Q. What if I don't receive the invitation email?
A. Troubleshooting tips:
- To ensure that the MyOrlandoHealth.com invitation email reaches you, please check your "spam folder" and add [email protected] as an approved sender.
- The Patient Portal Support Team can check your invitation status.
- If you have not had a visit, then you will need to visit one of our enrollment locations or request an invitation through the remote enrollment process.
Q. Can I request access without coming to a facility?
A. Yes. With the remote enrollment process, you can request an invitation by completing the steps below:”
- Step 1: Download the “Patient Portal Authorization Form” here.
- Select ‘Patient Portal’ as the method of delivery
- Step 2: Send the completed form and a copy of your photo ID to [email protected]
Q. How long is the invitation good for?
A. The invitation is good for 60 days. You will receive a weekly reminder during this time.
Q: What is my Invite Code?
A: Your invite code is your four-digit year of birth. If this does not work, the Patient Portal Support Team can reset your invite code.
Q. Do I need any special equipment to use the portal?
A. MyOrlandoHealth.com can be accessed from any computer, tablet or mobile device with an Internet connection. MyOrlandoHealth.com is supported by most web browsers and mobile devices. There is a free “FollowMyHealth” app that can be downloaded from the app store for your smart phone.
Q. After I set up my account, when and how do I log in?
A. You can access your account by logging on to MyOrlandoHealth.com whenever you want to check test results, review changes, make updates, request appointments and more. Bookmark the site to make it convenient to visit on a regular basis. You can also download the FollowMyHealth app which will allow you to access your portal from your mobile device.
Q: The site won’t recognize my login.
Please contact the Patient Portal Support Team for assistance.
Q: What do I do if the system says my Username is already taken?
A: Troubleshooting tips:
- For unique Usernames that are not emails, try using a different one
- For Usernames that are emails
- Try entering everything before the @ symbol
- You or your spouse may have already created an account using your email. Contact the Patient Portal Support Team for assistance.
Q. Am I able to use other online applications with FollowMyHealth?
A. Patients have the option to view, download and transmit their personal health information with the use of third-party healthcare applications. Orlando Health does not endorse any particular third-party healthcare application vendor. If you have found a third-party healthcare app you want to integrate with your Patient Portal health information, you'll need to enroll in that app, then work with that vendor to connect your health data. Once you have logged into your Patient Portal through the app, you will need to allow it access to your health data in the Patient Portal.
If you have any issues with the connection set-up, please contact the third-party application vendor.
Please note: We recommend you read the vendor's Terms and Conditions. Also note you must give this vendor access to your patient data in order for them to import it from your Patient Portal.
Viewing My Info
Q. How far back will my medical records go?
A. All of your Problems, Allergies, Medications, and Immunizations are available in the portal. Results and Documents after January 1, 2010 are available. Health Central will only have clinical information for visits after October 24th, 2017.
Q. Why don't I see all of my information from my visits at Health Central?
A. Health Central changed their clinical system and portal on October 24th, 2017. Prior to that Health Central used the RelayHealth portal. If you created a RelayHealth portal, you can log in to https://app.relayhealth.com/security/login/default.aspx to view your previous information.
Q. Why don’t I see any of my Health Central results for Cardiology or Endoscopy?
A. Cardiology and Endoscopy test results do not currently cross to the Orlando Health Patient Portal. Contact your provider for the results or Health Central HIM to obtain a copy of the results.
Q: Where can I see my records?
A: Clinical details can be found under the “My Health” tab. Specific data can be found under the appropriate subcategory (lab work would be under “Results”, for example).
Q. Will I see all of my documents and results?
A. You will receive a wide range of documents and results including the Clinical Summary, which is a comprehensive view of your visit. However, you will not be able to see every document or result. Some sensitive results are excluded, including results related to the following categories:
- Sexually transmitted disease
- Drug and alcohol testing
Q. When will I receive my results in the portal?
A. Results will be posted to your portal as soon as they are available. Please remember that some results take longer to process than others, so depending on the test/procedure, results could take as long as two weeks.
Q. How will I know if something has been added to my portal?
A. You can be notified when there is new clinical information by email, text message, or both. To set your preference, go to “My Account”→”Preferences”→”Notification Preferences”
A green checkmark will indicate new updates.
Q. How do I email a single ‘Result’?
A. At this time, you are only able to email all Results.
Paying Bills Through the Portal
Q. How do I make a payment?
A. To access the online payment tool thru your Patient Portal:
- On your computer, go to the ‘App Center’ and click on ‘Pay My Bill’.
- On your mobile device, go to ‘Health Tools’ and click on ‘Pay My Bill’.
For Health Central Hospital payments, go to ‘My Account/Billing’ and select Health Central Hospital as the ‘Billing Group’
For Physician Associates payments, go to ‘My Account/Billing’ and select Physician Associates as the ‘Billing Group’
Q: How do I make a payment for a family member?
A. Thru the Patient Portal, go to ‘My Account/Billing’ and select the ‘Billing Group’ for the area you want to pay.
Q. Why does my account not have a balance?
A. You will only have a balance displayed if there is a balance due. If your insurance has not paid or the account balance is zero it will not be displayed.
Q. Why is the balance on my account wrong?
A. If you recently made a payment please allow 48 hours for your balance to be updated. If you have additional concerns regarding the balance of your account, please contact us.
Q. Why can’t I see balances or make payment arrangements online for my family member?
A. Currently balances and payment arrangements are only available to the patient that logged in to the portal. If your family member has their own portal, then they could log in to see balances and set up payment arrangements.
Family Management Account Guidelines for Children Under Age 11
• Manage your child’s personal medical records
• Communicate with your child’s doctors through secure online messaging
• View test and lab results
• View upcoming appointments
• Download the free portal app on your Apple or Android devices
Proxy Registration Instructions
Parents may request enrollment on behalf of their child, and are
granted access through what is known as a “proxy.”
• Provide your email address during your child’s physician visit or hospital registration.
• You will receive an email from [email protected]
inviting you to Register as a Proxy on the MyOrlandoHealth.com portal.
• Click on the registration link in the email.
• You will first need to log in to your MyOrlandoHealth.com account.
• If you do not have an account, click Create an Account, then create your account and log on family member(s) access to view the health record of a minor child (under age 11).
If you provide care to a family member, or person you are responsible for, being a proxy enables you to interact with their MyOrlandoHealth.com account.
Family Management Account Guidelines for Children Under Age 11
• Parents do not need to be a patient of Orlando Health to be linked to their child’s health record.
• Parents can have electronic access to their child’s health record until the child reaches age 11.
• When the child turns 11, the portal account becomes view-only with access to all of the existing information.
• No new data will be added for services a child receives after age 11.
• Parents may continue to access their child’s records through Orlando Health’s Health Information Management (HIM) Release of Information Department, with the exception of those designated medical conditions.
Parents cannot obtain electronic access to health records for children between 11 and 17 years of age. Under Florida law, children can seek treatment for certain designated medical conditions without their parents’ consent. In order to protect the privacy of children who seek treatment for those designated medical conditions, parental access to children’s records in the portal terminates at age 11.
For more information or assistance with setting up a Patient Portal – Family Management Account, please email [email protected] or call 321.843.7759.
Accessing a Family Member's Portal
Q. How can I get access to a dependent adult or my child’s health information?
A. If you are responsible for the health of a dependent adult or are the parent or legal guardian of a minor, a proxy to provide you with full access to the dependent’s health information is available. Please call 321.843.7759 for more information.
Q. Why can't I access my child that is between 11 to 17 years old?
A. Parents cannot obtain electronic access to health records for children between 11 and 17 years of age. Under Florida law, children can seek treatment for certain designated medical conditions without their parents' consent. In order to protect the privacy of children who seek treatment for those designated medical conditions, parental access to children's records in the portal terminates at age 11
Q. How do I obtain my loved ones health information?
A. Please watch the video below for more information about this.