Obstetrics & Gynecology
From pregnancy care to menopause and everything in between, you can count on Orlando Health for the best in women’s healthcare. Our board-certified physicians are experienced in a full range of women’s medical care, from complete gynecological services and minimally invasive surgery to obstetrics and high-risk pregnancies and births.
The Orlando Health network offers a full range of women’s healthcare services at locations throughout Central Florida, including:
- Primary OB-GYN care through Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies and Orlando Health Physician Associates with locations across Central Florida
- Labor and Delivery services at Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies, Health Central Hospital, Lakeland Regional Health Medical Center, and South Lake Hospital
- High-risk pregnancy and Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies and a Level II NICU at Lakeland Regional Health Medical Center
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery at seven of our hospitals:
*These locations offer minimally invasive daVinci® robotic-assisted surgery.
The following services are offered at locations throughout the Orlando Health network.
- Annual well-woman exams
- Colposcopy exams
- Family planning and birth control
- Preventive health screenings and diagnostic imaging
Total Pregnancy Care
- Regular exams
- Fetal monitoring, ultrasound
- Labor and delivery services
- High-risk pregnancy management
- Genetic testing
- Postpartum care
- Breastfeeding support
- Infertility treatment
- Minimally invasive surgery, including da Vinci® robotic-assisted surgery
- Bladder control/urinary incontinence treatment, including surgical and non-surgical options
- Pelvic pain treatment, including uterine and vaginal infections
- Painful menstruation and abnormal bleeding treatment
- Fibroid and ovarian cyst management
- Perimenopausal and menopausal care, including hormone replacement therapy and alternative therapies
- Endometriosis and endometrial ablation
- Essure sterilization
- LEEP (Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure)
To schedule an appointment with an Orlando Health OB-GYN physician, please call 321.841.3724 or submit an online appointment request.