Dear Prospective Teen Volunteer,
Thank you for your interest in the Orlando Health Teen Volunteer Program. This program has opportunities at Orlando Regional Medical Center, UF Health Cancer Center – Orlando Health, and the Orlando Health Heart & Vascular Institute. Teens are offered a wide variety of opportunities throughout these locations. Apart from an enriching learning experience, teen volunteers gain valuable volunteer hours that can be used toward scholarship requirements for college.
Please take a moment to read though the following questions to be sure this program is for you:
- Am I at least 16-years-old?
- Am I currently enrolled in high school and maintaining a “B” (3.00) average or higher?
- Am I willing to complete a screening process that includes a drug screening, QuantiFeron Gold (Qgold) TB Test, and a 3-hour new volunteer orientation?
- Am I willing to commit to one full summer session of volunteer service?
- Do I have reliable transportation to and from the hospital?
If you answered YES to all of the above questions, please complete the Teen Volunteer Application in full.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
MANDATORY: On the same day you submit your online application, please send your report card with weighted GPA to [email protected]. Your application will not be considered until your report card is received.
What’s next? As soon as your completed application and report card is received, you will be contacted via e-mail to set up your personal interview. Please make sure a valid e-mail address is included with your application.
Volunteers are the heartbeat of Orlando Health. Your interest, care, and commitment are greatly appreciated. I look forward to meeting you! Please feel free to contact me at (321) 841-5902 should you have any questions.
ORMC, UF Health Cancer Center - Orlando Health
& Orlando Health Heart & Vascular Institute