The ORMC Teen Volunteer Program offers year round opportunities for teen volunteer applicants. Please click here to direct you to the Teen Online Application form.
Thank you for your interest in the Orlando Health Teen Volunteer Program. Teens are offered a wide variety of opportunities throughout these Orlando Health. Apart from an enriching learning experience, teen volunteers gain valuable volunteer hours that can be used toward scholarship requirements for college.
Please take a moment to read though the following questions to be sure this program is for you:
- Am I at least 16-years-old?
- Am I currently enrolled in high school and maintaining a “B” (3.00) average or higher?
- Am I willing to complete a screening process that includes a drug screening, QuantiFeron Gold (Qgold) TB Test, and a 3-hour new volunteer orientation?
- Am I willing to commit to one full summer session of volunteer service?
- Do I have reliable transportation to and from the hospital?
- Spring session runs January – May (Deadline to apply is October 15)
- Summer session runs June – August (Deadline to apply is March 15)
- Fall session runs September – December (Deadline to apply is July 15)
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
MANDATORY: On the same day you submit your online application, please send your report card with weighted GPA to
[email protected]. Your application will not be considered until your report card is received.
What’s next? As soon as your completed application and report card is received, you will be contacted via e-mail to set up a interview. Please make sure a valid e-mail address is included with your application.
Your interest, care, and commitment are greatly appreciated. We look forward to meeting you! Please feel free to contact us at (321) 841-5379.