Frequently Asked Questions
What types of appointments are in the system?
Scheduled diagnostic outpatient appointments (e.g., X-rays, CT scans, MRI, mammogram, PET) at the following facilities:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center (ORMC)
- Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
- Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies
- UF Health Cancer Center at Orlando Health
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital
- South Seminole Hospital
How soon after I make my appointment is it available in the system?
- Within the next two business days
What is my login?
- When making your appointment, you will receive a PIN that will be used to create your login at the link below.
- You will receive an email confirmation that includes your PIN and a link to the site for access.
- If you need or lose your PIN, you may call 321.841.2401, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
What if I’m concerned with what I see there?
- You may call 321.841.2401, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.