Become a Patient:321.841.7090
Our Clinic Number:321.841.7090
Preserving a positive self-image during or after cancer treatment is an important part of cancer survivorship. That is why UF Health Cancer Center at Orlando Health created the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Center. The Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Center at the Cancer Center provides high-level, comprehensive care for patients of all ages. Our experts use cutting-edge technology, which provides a wide spectrum of plastic and reconstructive surgeries.
Our team of experts are committed to making sure that no patient suffers from avoidable defects left by cancer or trauma.
- Our center is one of the busiest plastic and reconstructive centers in the state of Florida.
- Only a few plastic surgeons in the nation routinely perform deep inferior epigastic perforators (DIEP) flap surgeries and our center employs three surgeons among that elite group.
- In 2010, the center performed the most DIEP Flap surgeries in the state of Florida.
- A dedicated team is set aside for breast cancer patients.
- The Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Center at the Cancer Center has excellent outcomes and overall success rates.
- Operation times are reduced significantly due to our team approach more than other plastic surgery centers.
- Our experts are a part of the Cancer Center’s multidisciplinary care by offering team approaches to reconstruction.