Become a Patient:407.648.5384
Our Clinic Number:407.648.5384
The Rod Taylor Thoracic Care Center provides high-level, continuous care for patients with lung, esophageal and other cancers that can form in the chest. UF Health Cancer Center at Orlando Health has a full compliment of lung cancer specialists working together in a collaborative environment to formulate the most advanced and personalized treatment plan for our patients.
- Our patient satisfaction scores for our center are in the top 10 percent of the country.
- Ninety-three percent of our patients would definitely recommend us to a loved one as a treatment facility.
- Our center was the first in Central Florida to offer a minimally invasive approach to lung cancer surgery using VATS.
- In 2007, our surgeons were the first in Central Florida to perform a robotic thoracic surgery using the da Vinci® Surgical System.
- The Cancer Center has the only thoracic surgeons in Central Florida who are specially trained in advanced surgery of thoracic tumors and focused only in the practice of non-cardiac general thoracic surgery and thoracic cancers.
- Our thoracic surgeons routinely perform minimally invasive procedures including VATS, lobectomy and the da Vinci ® robotic surgery.
- The esophagectomy procedure at the Cancer Center is performed with a record low of complications and mortality – even lower than the national average.