Heart & Vascular Institute Patient Resources
Health issues can add stress to your life. The team at the Orlando Health Heart & Vascular Institute is here to help you. Our list of reliable resources can help you navigate your healthcare journey. If you don’t find the right information, talk to your provider or your care coordinator.
Patient Financial Resources
We have multiple resources to help you sort through bills and answer your insurance questions.
- Pay your bill – Secure and flexible online payment options.
- Financial assistance program – See if you qualify for free or reduced cost care.
- Payment plans – Set up payment plans through ClearBalance repayment option.
- Price transparency guide – Get a financial estimate for common procedures.
- Insurances we accept – Find the major commercial insurance companies we accept.
See below for a collection of reliable resources to help you understand and manage your heart and vascular condition.
- American Heart Association – A website with helpful information about health, wellness and heart disease management.
- CardioSmart – Patient education and resources from the American College of Cardiology.
- Heart disease prevention – Tips for controlling your heart disease risk factors.
- Heart health recipes – Cookbook from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Mended Hearts – Cardiac support group in Central Florida. Find a group near you.