Our interview day begins at 7:30am. This is so that we can introduce you to our program before you have the opportunity to observe some of our morning conferences. You will be introduced to some of our staff at that conference, and will be able to meet many more throughout your day at ORMC. Our day ends in the early afternoon, and all interviewees are more than welcome to stay for a period of observation in the ED if you are interested!
- 7:30-8:30 Breakfast with the Program Director
- 8:30-9:00 Applicants attend conference
- 9:15-9:45 Resident Presentation
- 10:00-12:00 Interviews
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch
- 1:00-2:00 Tour of Facilities
- 2:00-2:30 Closing Thoughts
The Medical Education Building is a 2-story building at the intersection of Underwood Street and Lucerne Terrace. It is within easy walking distance of the main hospital building as well as the parking garage. Further instructions will be provided after scheduling your interview. It is very important that interviewees arrive on time, as we will be changing locations throughout the day!
Download our Campus Map
* All interviews in 2021 will be conducted online due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Further information will be emailed to those applicants granted an interview *