Our board certified critical care surgeons are among the best in the country. They are primarily trauma surgeons, handling all types of traumas from gunshot wounds and stabbings to motor vehicle accidents and explosions.
In addition, they also perform elective surgeries of all kinds, including tumors, gall bladder removal, hernias, breast surgery, neuropathic surgery and many more.
- Preoperative consultation and work-up
- Postoperative follow-up
- Minor surgical procedures (may require local anesthesia), i.e. skin biopsy, mass biopsy, incision and drainage of wounds and cysts, sigmoidoscopy, anoscopy, wound debridement, care of stasis ulcers, suture/staple removal, needle aspirations
- Dressing changes
- Coordination of tests and procedures
- Follow-up on test and procedure results
- Preoperative instructions
- Patient education