This section outlines how to submit your company’s information to be considered as a potential vendor for Orlando Health, Inc. Information submitted through this process does not guarantee business from Orlando Health, Inc. with your company.
Who We Are
ORLANDO HEALTH, INC.
Orlando Health, Inc. operates a Self-Distribution Supply Chain Model which services multiple facilities including: Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies, Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, Orlando Regional Medical Center, South Seminole Hospital, Orlando Health Central, Inc., South Lake Hospital, and the Orlando Health UF Health Cancer Center.
Orlando Health has a dedicated team to help facilitate the review and approval of new vendors. The Supplier Review Team is a collaborative team consisting of team members from three different groups: Supply Chain Services, ROI (Resource Optimization & Innovation), and Diversity & Minority Business Development.
Supply Chain: The mission of Supply Chain Services is to provide leadership and value-driven innovation to implement end-to-end solutions in managing products, services and capital equipment decisions, sourcing and acquisition, implementation and utilization in support of the mission of Orlando Health.
Diversity & Minority Business Development: Orlando Health’s Diversity & Minority Business Development Department serves to support the introduction of diverse vendors to Orlando Health. The supplier diversity program’s main objective is to provide diverse suppliers equal access to business opportunities at Orlando Health. See the ‘Vendor Classifications’ section of this document for details on the classifications of organizations Orlando Health wish to support.
Upcoming Construction Opportunities for VendorsView Orlando Health Jewett Orthopedic Hospital Prebid Information Here
Registering as a Potential Vendor
Step 1 - Introduce Your Business
This is the way for Orlando Health to learn more about your products or services. Please download the Supplier - Company Profile Form, print and complete your business introduction page. Then, add relevant attachments and send to [email protected].
Step 2 - Submission Review
Your submission will be considered for one of the following categories of business:
- Items or services secured by direct purchase
- Items or services secured by competitive bid process (e.g. Requests for Proposal)
- IF YOUR COMPANY PROVIDES A PHYSICIAN REQUESTED PRODUCT (PPI - Physician Preference Item): Please contact the Value Analysis Team (VAT) as registration via this online portal is NOT automatic approval to access clinical areas/physicians. VAT can be reached through the main Supply Chain number at 321.841-5252.
If a current opportunity for your product or service is identified, you will be contacted by a representative of Orlando Health. If Orlando Health wishes to evaluate your product or services through a competitive bid process, you will be contacted when the applicable competitive bid process commences. If you are not contacted, then there is no current need or opportunity for your products at services at Orlando Health but you will continue to be considered for future opportunities.
Process and Timeline
Your information will be kept on file for a period of twelve (12) months. It is your responsibility to renew your information every twelve (12) months to remain eligible for consideration for Orlando Health business opportunities.
If you are selected as a business partner, or to participate in a competitive bid process, a representative from Orlando Health will contact you.
The current process employed by Orlando Health to solicit bids, or to execute a contract is as follows:
- Review data and terms for current needs or expiring contracts
- Decide whether to re-negotiate a current contract or open a new bid
- If rebidding, issue Requests for Information (RFIs) and/or Requests for Proposal (RFPs), which includes the following steps: a) Develop an RFI/RFP template and send it to potential vendors; b) Evaluate the RFI/RFP responses and select vendor(s)
The RFI/RFP process can take days, weeks, or months to complete based on the complexity of the item or service sent for competitive bid. Contract negotiations can also take days, weeks, or months to complete once a desired partner is selected.
Diverse Vendor Criteria
Fifty-one percent (51%) or greater owned, operated and managed as a Minority Business Enterprise determined by a nationally recognized third-party certifying organization.
Maintain current certification(s) validating ownership of the diverse supplier with the following:
- Florida State Minority Supplier Development Council (FSMSDC)
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- The City of Orlando’s Minority and Women Business Enterprise (M/WBE) Program
Orlando Health is focused on being more inclusive and recognizes the following diverse suppliers:
- SBE - Small Business Enterprise
- WBE - Women-Owned Business Enterprise
- MBE - Minority-Owned Business Enterprise
- VBE - Veteran-Owned Business Enterprise
- LGBTBE - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transexual, and Transgender Business Enterprise
- And other diverse classifications
For more information on diversity, please visit our Diversity and Inclusion page.